Found this “challenge” online. Ask you child these questions and document exactly what they say. So here’s my interview with Jackson (age 5.9).
1. What is something daddy always says to you? Be nice and kind and a good listener
2. What makes you happy? All the love you give me
3. What makes you sad? When someone isn’t nice to me.
4. What makes you laugh? When someone, like, walks across the road and they’re was a big bouncy house next to him and he used his jets to fly him into the bouncy house.
5. How old are you? Five but I’m going to be six on April 27.
6. How old is Mommy? 22, ummm. 37. She’s an old lady… I don’t know.
7. How old is Daddy? 40
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Go inside our pool, I like to go underwater.
9. Who is your best friend? You and mommy. And my brother. His name is Oliver. But not one of my classmates named _____. Because he farts all the time.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? Policeman
11. What are you really good at? Playing baseball, throwing and catching the ball.
12. What are you not very good at? I’m not good at going to bed.
13. What did you do today? I went to school. (What did you do at school?). Uhhhhh I don’t want to talk about it!!!
14. What is your favorite food? Bananas, apples, strawberries and blueberries… (when’s the last time you ate any of those?) I think Monday (NOPE)
15. What is your favorite song? It’s Raining Tacos
16. What do you want for your birthday this year? I want to get lots of presents.
17. What is your favorite animal? A giraffe. I love snuggling my giraffe
18. What is love? Hmmm…I don’t know. Hugs?
20. Where do you live? I live in a house, geez you know that.
19. What does daddy and mommy do for work? Dad is a principal, and mom goes to work and works with her office people.